Campaign: A plea to school authority: Let the poor Students breathe!



By: Busuyi Ojo-Jobus


I still freshly remember when I was in year one in the University, I pitied my lecturers that strained their voice to teach crowds of Students.


The way these lecturers lamented because there was no battery for the mic to work, in my mind I made a promise to buy one packet of batteries which I did. I was also willing to buy because I could afford it easily.


After much payments here and there, including dues, school fees, accommodation and what have you, school management and departments should not put so much burden on our students again. 


Many are already frustrated, tired, hungry and depressed. So, compelling them to do extra payments is sheer wickedness, let the students breathe!!!

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post