Edo 2024: Platforms should not be partisan, should be an educational means for the public over a better Nigeria.- Dr. Eholor



I want to believe that this *Intellectual Hub* is non-partisan One of the admin in this platform deleted my intellectual property, a respectable Chief Ken Owie posted a video of Monday Okpebholo and asked a question if Senator Monday Okpebholo is not expressing himself & I took my time to respond after watching the video and then I said there’s no doubt the senator can express himself to the best of his ability. In summary, I said he does not need a surrogate to keep appearing on Arise Tv for him and if he thinks the Arise tv are bias to him or he’s afraid of Abatti and his crew, he can choose to go to other TV station because the last representation of his surrogate the person of Jaret Teniebe the current APC chairman did not go well with Edo people when he said “We were too poor to afford data or subscribe DSTV or GOtv” and I also mentioned in the same write up that the same Adams Oshiomhole who is the lead campaign and DG Matthew Uroghide were the same people who imposed Godwin Obaseki on us, I further said that it’ll be a disservice if Monday Okpebholo, Asue Ighodalo, Olu Akpata and other candidates did not come out willingly to have a robust debate without resulting to insult. It will be a disservice to we the Edo lite and by extension to the entire country Nigeria that we should lead by example that leadership leads by example.


I’m surprised that One of the admins deleted my post and the post of @⁨Chief Ken Owie⁩ as admin, you cannot appropriate and misappropriate and I know that there was nothing insulting about my write up and if this platform is for intellectual then we should behave like intellectual regardless of our political affiliation. 


I want the admin who deleted my post to come out openly to tell everyone here of what I’ve said wrong or done wrong we are all looking for a change, we’re not willing to change, the change starts from everyone in this platform. 


Let me remind everyone about some few things before I end this write up, This is the only country that I know where medical doctor took advantage of his patient, where native take advantage of his client, where Afa take advantage of his spiritual client, where pastors advertise lands in heaven when we don’t have food on earth, where protesters are remanded by legal judge for expressing his or her own rights, where court registrars convene with senior advocate of Nigeria to steal exhibit from files, where lawyers betrays their clients, where NBA president of Nigeria will not represent any lawyers that has been victimized by Police or DSS, where market women will measure rice with back of cups, where police will arrest you for wandering when you know where you are going to, where INEC falsify the results of every polling unit. 


I just talked to one of the admins the person of @⁨Barr Douglas⁩ of this platform and he told me he didn’t do it that he’ll spot out the person that deleted the post, the admin who deleted this post ought to have warned me first before expunging the post. I’m not writing this because it happened to Ultimate Equal, I am writing this because of next time because we don’t know who is next. 


I’m going to publish this article in reputable journals so the world can know about what is going on in platform. 


I’m begging the general to note that if I cannot express myself in a platform then there is no need adding me to the platform and if anyone goes against this then I will consider using legal action. 


I want the ignorant people to look at my message and not my actions and encourage all the candidates to come out for the debate and Q&A


I am Chief Dr Patrick Osagie Eholor otherwise known as Ultimate Equal.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post