You can't threaten me Arase, the world is aware if anything happens to me; Ultimate Equal blows hot, says Arase is ungrateful.

 


The Global President of One Love Foundation, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor(FoNS) otherwise known as Ultimate Equal, Senior advocate of the Masses has lambasted the former Police Service Commission, Dr. Solomon Arase over his illegal removal of as (PSC) Chair by the President.


In the news published by All Campus Show on Friday "The convener of One Love Family and Caring, Chief Patrick Eholor alongside a CSO has filed a  phantom Case on the 10th June 2024 over the unconstitutional removal of retired IGP of Nigeria Police and Ex-chair of Police service commission in Dr Solomon Arase."


"The suit was filed vide originating summons on the 28th June 2024 before the registry of  Federal High Court, Abuja with suit no fhc/Abj/cs/880/2024 , the suit has the President of Nigeria and Attorney General of Federation as first and second defendants respectively."


Meanwhile, it's not clear to us till now, the reason why Arase shunned Eholor's fight for him as both are brothers from Benin and share same blood.

According to a message screenshoted in an online platform "You cannot stand for me without my brief, I am not desperate for any job, I have moved on"



Responding this, source made it known that Dr. Eholor messaged one Mr. Edoba, said "I am disappointed in this guy called Arase with unprogressive manner, Arase forgot that this is a public interest and I am not going to stop the good things I am doing because of some few bad people.


However, in a voice note Eholor sent to Arase this morning, in the voice note Eholor said "Good morning Mr Solomon Arase, I trust you slept well, I saw your ungrateful attitude and the way you threatening me like your constable, you made a big mistake, you know I would not have done it if it's for you, I spoke to your cousin, Osaro, he told me about you that if I had known you, I wouldn't have done that.


"Why will you threaten me when I do good for you and for the country, now you said I will face a severe consequences, I want to tell you I'm not afraid of you and I will never be afraid of any man, never in my life, especially when I am on the right path, and this voice note, when the time comes, I will send it to everybody, you threatened me and I cannot allow you to do that because I have something to live for, you can't threaten me Arase, I didn't do anything wrong, I have also forwarded to the CSOs and lawyers, ready to defend the constitution not who wants to marry the ruling party as you are, because you are afraid like a coward you are, instead you appreciate me, you have offended the gods of the land, I am going to report this matter to the Police, you are supposed to be one of those who read law but didn't understand the law, I am doing this for my country, you have no right to threaten me in any way, I am a peaceful and law abiding person, I didn't start fight for justice with you and I will not end it with you, you will not discourage me, I will send this message to Edoba, Samson Osagie and some others to tell them what you did is distasteful, you said I am self serving, do you know the meaning of self serving?



"Have I collected bribes or stolen cars in my life, you threatening me? I know you have worked with SARS, brutal police force but if anything happens to me, the world is aware that you are threatening me and I am not going to drop this case, I will send this message to Barrister Ihseken to tell him to send it to Femi Falana (SAN) that you are threatening me for my own constitutional right, I only made reference to you that you were fired unlawfully by the ruling government, everyone knows it was wrong, I am not the only one who have filed cases that the rules and law of Nigeria should be obey irrespective anybody, even our dear president that I respected very highly that I have written lots of articles about, that has not one day threatened me, even the Attorney General have not one day threatened me, they know I have the right, the only right I don't have is to threaten anybody or to undermine people or to say things that are not true about anybody but order than that, the freedom of speech is guaranteed in law, I think you studied law, I think you just went to go and get the certificate and claim you are a lawyer, although the mess it is not from me and you but the bad constitution, Good morning Mr. Arase" Dr. Eholor concluded

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post