BREAKING: EDO 2024: EXCLUSIVE: Sadly, LP may not field a candidate, I see a grand conspiracy here and Julius Abure should be ashamed of himself-Dr. Eholor

 


The Global President of One Love Foundation and National Party Chieftain of the Labour Party, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor (FoNS) otherwise known as Ultimate Equal and voice of the voiceless in an exclusive interview with the pressmen today has predicted what might befall Labour Party if care is not taken.


Let's us meet Dr. Eholor (FoNS)



WHAT ARE THE ISSUES CURRENTLY ROCKING THE LABOUR PART IN EDO STATE?


Eholor: The issues rocking L.P is greed by Julius Abure who has been accused of forgery manipulations and embezzlement and syphoning of money and all that, I have been covering for me not in a bad sense or bad light, though he is a friend and a friend indeed, I have been advising him but he is deaf because he is a corruption drunk, I wonder how people are comfortably speaking in camera trying to condemn the things they enjoy doing off camera. 


We from Benin are upto 60% electoral voters and people from the central are like 13% and that is 73% and rest is from the North, where Oshiomole comes from, we don't have zoning that has to do with return of the Esan people, we will support not minding wherever our candidate comes out from, it is all about Capacity and sincerity.

Although, Abure is so corrupt, he will never attend meetings, he will never allow you to attend meetings, he will want to be the dictator, that if it is not his way, no other way, I told him if I change my mind, I will go against him and expose him.


When he changed Ativie's name, Hon. Elizabeth Ativie, the former speaker of Edo House of Assembly, when Hon. Murphy Imasuen contested with her, Abure roughed the gentleman and we tried to do it as a Party issues, there was a leaked video about Abure and he has been an embarrassment to this Party, the party has been the one of the highest bidder, with no sincerity and I do not know why Peter Obi who becomes the voice of the voiceless has been mute, one will be wondered if he is on the side of the people or of Abure, I am allergic to injustice, I can't keep mute any longer and that is the reason why I am answering this questions.




WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS AHEAD OF THE ELECTIONS?


There are going to be a lot of implications, aspirants were also disenfranchised, there are some leaked video that are going to stand in the future, Lamidi Apapa fraction and accusations will come to play, it's going to be a lot of tussles in the court, so I am feeling for those aspirants who think Abure can deliver them because he is a national chairman, Abure can't do it.


 I can tell you the history of Labour Party, Abure used to be my own, my secretary when I was the south south leader, so Abure have made a terrible mistake, those of us who thought he is going to build the party are ready to speak truth to power.


We cannot continue to support Abure about these wrong doings, you will not hear anything on Arise Television other than Abure stampede and corruption, so I don't think the leadership of Abure recognize any Party leadership and we have heard from the state party chairman, Kelly Ogbaloi that there is no leadership in the party and I can refer you to a lot of articles I have done about this, and Abure has been the green snake under the green grass, trying to deceive me but I am just a man who refused to be caged because there is no price tag on me so I think it's a lost battle for Abure.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post