Common people should be respected, that is my priority - Eholor


Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor (FoNs, FoF, SAM) otherwise known as Ultimate Equal, the global president of One Love Foundation has explained what drives his passion for loving and fighting for his country, Nigeria.



Recently, Dr. Eholor spoke about the Ambrose Alli University, the school that was shut down due to the protest by the students, the students protested against the school fees hike before the management shut down the activities on campus by sending the students away. Eholor who gave 74 hours Ultimatum to the school management as well as Edo government to open the school for students who have come to learn.

Eholor also stated that many AAU Students are idle as the school was closed by the management, he said they fought for their rights in a peaceful protest and their opinion must be respected.

 The school management has opened the school before the date Eholor gave. Although, some said they do not understand why he is fighting for people's right. There have been allegations going against Dr Eholor, many people have said he is only fighting for attention and for his pocket.

 However, Comrade Busuyi Ojo-Jobus, the president of ACS said "if the allegation is true, who will pay him for the just concluded fight for the Ambrose Alli University Students? is it the students or the management, noone is capable of paying him"

Although, Eholor has fought for the poor and rich people, for students, police, lawyers even government and he once said that "Let anyone who have given me money for what I do come out" Eholor said.

In an interview with him for the clarification of his passion and engagement in fighting for the good of the society, Dr. Eholor said "Under judicial precedence there is ratio decidendi and obita dictum.

 "For a lame man definition ratio decidendi is a decision of a judge in a judgement that is binding and should be used as precedence, while obita dictum is a statement or expression or opinion of a judge that is not binding and cannot be used as precedence in the abundance of doubt, let me state categorically clear that I am not looking for publicity fame of fortune.

 "I am a humanist and also a social crusader, some refer to me as an activist but it is not about what I am called but about what I am doing, men make excuses, the excuses do not make men.

 "I need a galantarian society where a son of nobody becomes somebody where a bus conductor is the father of the president of our nation that is the reason I get myself in necessary trouble for those who are slighted for what I do in my advocacy, I owe you no apology, for the like minds I appreciate you for having the courage to support what is good and not evil, I will continue to cherish what we have in common, I sympathise with the educated illiterates we have in my country Nigeria, I think as people we cannot give up and I urge you all to turn yourselves to activists and become the conscience of the people, I assure you that we will be free at last.


"Let me make it categorically clear that I do not hate who governs me, I want the citizens to be respected by governance, I get myself in necessary trouble not because I hate my own brother who is the governor of Edo State or every other government elected officials but I think it is important for us to criticise the government constructively so they can deliver the dividence of democracy, remember in idle society the citizens police the police, together a better Nigeria is possible with unity and strength, I did not attend your four corner of university institutions, I am a literate and I was also a student of street sense, I went to the school of hard work, I am not recommending it, let us carry along the very best who do not have the privilege to attend the four corner walls of university education." he concluded


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post