A fight in a school library, female Psychology Student vs male Law student.



A boy asked a beautiful girl in a library,

“Do you mind if I sit beside you?” The girl replied with a loud angry voice;

“I don’t want to spend a night with you!”



All the people in the library started staring at the boy and he was so embarrassed! 

A few minutes later, the girl walked up to the boy and told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?”

The boy replied with a very loud voice “$300 for one night? 

That’s too much!”

And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the boy whispered to her “I study Law and I know how to make someone guilty.” 😁😁😁


Credit: Students Reporter

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post