National stakeholder challenges Nigeria students

National stakeholder charges Nigerian Igbo students to choose a right candidate  


Former Senator and People's Democratic Party member Ike Ekweremadu is facing backlash for his recent statement that Southeastern people would rather vote for Atiku than Labour Party Presidential Candidate Peter Obi, who represents the Igbo people.

This resentful state comes just a few days after the suspended Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka's political statement, in which he stated that Peter Obi is stingy and will never be Nigeria's President. 


In a reaction to the aforementioned statement, Chief Patrick Eholor, in an interview, openly rebuked Ike Ekweremadu's utterance, calling him a sell-out and an adopted child claiming to be a son of the land.

"We know that some of the so-called Igbo elite are now betraying their people. Who will ever sell their brother? And if you sell your brother, what do you think of the buyer buying the news? The buyer knows that you cannot be trusted. Ike Ekweremadu is not competent. That’s why he was humiliated in Germany. 

"Most of these Igbos are not real Indigenes of Igbo land; they are adopted Igbos who claim to be children of the land. He is not a man. He is probably a bastard. Shame to Ike Ekweremadu and shame to those who have disappointed the Igbos, and yet you people are fighting for the cause of Biafra when you people are not even united at home. "


"Look at the last lopsided vote and then you are claiming to be marginalized." You are the ones marginalizing yourself. The people of Igbo don’t speak for themselves. "


"Remember the last time M. K. O Abiola won the election? Someone supported a Hausa man to topple a western man, leading to the loss of that victory. But today he died without enjoying the loot that he stole."

"I have nothing t take from this. I just want a better Nigeria. That's why I am spending my time, money and strength on his vision. And this investment is not to get anything in return but for Nigerians to be free from these lairs and looters claiming to have their citizens at heart."


"I even rejected a dinner with Peter Obi, because I don't want any attachment. I am just seeking a new Nigeria. I am an human rights activist you can check my profile online. I have worked hard for my money, I haven't stolen any money and I don't need too." He said.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post