HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OLAWALE OLUFEMI AJADI OWOKONIRAN

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OLAWALE OLUFEMI AJADI OWOKONIRAN



Teach us to number our days, so we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Wisdom is being intelligent and the intelligent brain behind all the good things in life should be celebrated. Wide and short, far and near he has been close to my heart, listening without and with stress. A personality that can not be compared with others, I celebrate you today.

Happy birthday to Olawale Olufemi Ajadi Owokoniran, you are a rare friend a good listener, understanding and cool to be with all the time. A birthday celebration of a selfless friend and good adviser. Meeting you in as a friend in Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State has been my joy and a remarkable day. I cherish and respect all your features as a man. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful and resilient friend who accepted me for who I am and also affected my life positively.




 I pray for you this day that you will not miss God’s divine purpose for your life and He will open your eyes to walk on the right path that he has placed for you on your journey to destiny. I wish you long life in good health, wealth, genuine happiness, sweet love and every good thing of life.  

Happy birthday Olawale Olufemi Ajadi Owokoniran.


From: Oyedoyin Odetunmibi

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post