I will keep speaking the truth until Nigeria becomes a better country-Dr. Eholor


The Father of Nigerian Students-FoNS, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor otherwise known as Ultimate Equal, the President of One Love Foundation has informed the public about getting ready to face the Barrister Osaige Nosa with the truth, in his words with the Journalists today, Dr. Eholor said that he has briefed his legal representative about the issue on ground.



In his words, FoNS said "It has come to my notice that some rumble razzle lawyers wants to use my name to climb to the top but unfortunately I'm not their match in any aspect in this game. If there is anyone who feel less in here it should be Barr. Nosa Osagie because words with caution were thrown at him for insulting my family.


"So I really do not know why some group of people under the disguise of Nigeria Bar Association will decide to challenge me in the court of law.


"Like they say in Nigeria there's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed that is what is playing out in here, I have already made a commitment to always stand and speak the truth which I will keep doing till Nigeria is better."


Dr. Eholor revealed that he does not have any issues/problem with any of them because he respects and love the Benin branch of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) although he said he would not give consent to anyone to insult his most especially his family using that love he has for the NBA.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post