Chief Dr. Patrick Eholor: A Voice for Change in the Face of Nigeria's Challenges.

 

Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor otherwise known as Ultimate Equal, the Father of Nigerian Students-FoNS and the global President of One Love Foundation has condemned the increase in corruption as diseases killing our country Nigeria.



The outgone Nigerian President, Muhammad Buhari once said "If Nigeria does not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria"


In his statement with the Journalists today, Eholor (FoNS) said "Greetings to the great Nigerians, to whom it may concern, I address you with a heavy heart after closely following yesterday's election. Nigeria, my beloved country, appears to be teetering on the brink of failure. In this moment, I, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor, feel compelled to speak the unvarnished truth into the corridors of power.


"As I ponder the future, I can't help but wonder about the destiny of Nigeria in the next three years if individuals like myself do not stand up and advocate for change. The scenes witnessed during the election, where promises by INEC fell short, and law enforcement officers were caught stealing ballot boxes, are disheartening. Our nation is at a crossroads, grappling with issues that threaten the very fabric of our society.


"It pains me to witness citizens, some mentally and spiritually impoverished, accepting money and casting votes for those I can only describe as "polilooters." Our political landscape is marred by corruption, with some politicians brazenly seeking or holding onto office through any means necessary. Nigeria, despite being plagued by brain drain, seems to be unconcerned about the exodus of talent.


"Compounding these challenges is the disregard for prisoners' rights, a lack of gender equality in leadership, and a prevailing sentiment that the only path to success in Nigeria is through illicit means. It breaks my heart to contemplate explaining to my children that education in Nigeria might seem like a scam, as job opportunities after graduating are far from guaranteed.


"Tonight, I find myself contemplating a tough decision – the potential relocation of my little children to Canada. In this interconnected global world, I cannot allow my innocent children to grow up in an environment where criminals make laws for citizens, education is undervalued, and citizens' rights are not guaranteed.


"Nigeria, once envisioned as an egalitarian society by our forefathers, now stands at a crossroads. I shed tears for my beloved country, for there was a country called Nigeria.


" In #Kogi #Imo #Bayelsa, these states mirror the challenges facing our nation. I Chief Dr. Patrick Eholor calls for a collective effort to address these issues, urging fellow Nigerians to stand up for justice, accountability, and a brighter future for generations to come. Together, let us strive for the Nigeria our forefathers dreamed of – an egalitarian society built on integrity, transparency, and the well-being of its citizens." He concluded.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post