News Ministers in view: Eholor educates Nigerian government.



President Bola Tinubu has tasked the new 45 ministers to meet the expectations of Nigerians for a renewed socio-economic development.


The president stated this after the inauguration of the ministers at the State House Banquet Hall on Monday in Abuja.


According to Premium Times "He said the administration came when the country needed renewal and reforms in all ramifications.


“Nigerians expect you to hit the ground running just as we had promised them during our campaigns. With your inauguration today, you have become ministers of the Federal Republic, not ministers of a particular state or region.



“Nigerians expect a lot, and they deservedly want to see changes in their lives. You are now in the same boat with me, and they expect that their lives would take a new and better turn,” he said.


Reacting to this, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor otherwise known as Ultimate Equal, the Father of Nigerian Students-FONS and the President of One Love Foundation in a conference with the Journalists today said: "Ahmed Tinubu who is a genius, his job is going to be more difficult with the list of the newly appointed ministers, imagine, he was told to borrow Three billion from a bank in Egypt, that would have negative effect on the economy.


"We pray we do not end up like Somalia, although, I am not an economist but I can do better than them. Tinubu gives state Governors five Billion each for palliatives, who does that? There are lots to do, bad roads, high transportation. 

Reduce financial stress by bringing Government buses or trains, giving funds to the governors is a mess and I can beat my chest that most of the governors in this country are corrupt, take me anywhere, I can defend it.



 "Proposal to give each family Eight thousand (#8,000) per month is low, can the money buy hamburger? This is an insult to Nigerians, I will continue to fight and defend Nigeria until things become normal in this country.


"I have been to everywhere, I just came from China, they don't have what we have, talking about natural resources as well as some other privileges we have.


"However, Wike threatening people in FCT, is that how minister works? We are not in military era, this is democracy, everyone has right and the people Wike is threatening now, they did survey and the Government approved their survey, they have C of O, if you know it is illegal, why did government approved it for them? I will defend those Wike plans to destroy their houses by every legal means, I don't have to know them, I know they are Nigerians, and if they are Nigerians, they are my brothers and sisters." he concluded

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post