I have never taken money from any politician, I am rich, their money is blood money- Eholor challenges.

 


www.unodc.org published on Nigeria corruption and it reads:

"Corruption remains a priority concerns to the Nigerian Government and People. Corruption affects all aspects of public life, continues to undermine the social, economic and political development of the country and is a major obstacle to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals."


According www.efcc.gov.ng


"The functions of the EFCC include: The investigation of all financial crimes including advance fee fraud, money laundering, counterfeiting, illegal fund transfers, futures market fraud, contract scam etc.; The coordination and enforcement of all economic and financial crimes laws."


Prior to the definition above, stating the function of the EFCC, it shows us that EFCC have failed in the assignment given, left the primary assignment, got distracted by the yahoo boys, leaving those that squandered our funds, that deny national development, they planted insecurity and bloodshed, they corrupt future and all in it, they devour the hope. We are not justifying cyber crime but what are you doing to the political crime, are they not crime, most politicians are criminals, they steal funds belong to the general public and went away with them; where is the EFCC of Obasanjo regime, who arrested Tafa Balogun, the then IGP, has eagle tired of carry the stubborn chicks who fails to listen to it mothers direction? 


Leaving politicians who steal funds on the street is worse than leaving a mad man on the street, what can be more than madness of someone who only eats what belongs to millions of people society? 


Recently, China sentenced former minister to death over corruption, what is stopping that in Nigeria so that our national economy can be preferred to others, it is the other side we see in Nigeria where EFCC chairman had corruption case.


Speaking with the Journalists on corruption, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor otherwise known as Ultimate Equal, the father of Nigerian Students-FONS and the Global President of One Love Foundation who is an anti-corruption activist, he has granted various interviews with the Journalists, using the media to lecture government officials to resist corruption, he had been checkmating all the public offices from the presidency to the lowest office, he has organized campaigns, peaceful protests for the love and development of the country without selfish interest.


The Canadian (Eholor) came out to challenge whosoever that have thought or thinking he is checkmating government because of money, should come out, "anyone who have given me money should challenge me"

In his statement, Eholor also said:


"Don't compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live with this truth, It is the weak man who urges compromise - never the strong man. Politicians have no money to give me. I am content with what I have, I am the Ultimate I’m a rich man. I challenge any politician to call me out if they ever give me any of their blood money.  It is on this that I say, let any politician, anybody call me out anywhere, He who seeks equity must come out with clean hands. I have never and will never take any blood money from any politician, so if there is anybody that said "Equals I have given him money" should come out, I do not criticize people because of money, I do so because I believe in egalitarian society. So shame to anyone who compromises and takes money from politicians, those money are blood money"


This leaves a question behind, can Nigeria be corruption free?

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post