INTERESTING: Jobus, ACS Publisher Signs out of UNIBEN in grand style.



The Joy of Ojo Busuyi popularly known as Jobus, knew no bounds as he completes his final exam and signed out of the Department of Theatre Arts, University of Benin on Saturday morning. Ojo Busuyi Jobus is the President and Publisher of All Campus Show and also the Chief Editor Makia News.


 


Speaking with ACS Correspondent, Mr Jobus who was very excited about the occasion, expressed deep gratitude to God Almighty for making this long awaited dream, a reality, he further disclosed that the dream of obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree was ignited by former UNILAG VC, Professor Rahaman Ade Bello and his Friend Shola Ninalowo, a former Director of Sports NANS in 2015.




Bent on yielding to the advice, the entertainment entrepreneur was determined to engage the due process of acquiring the degree, and thus left the Comfort of Lagos for Benin in order to concentrate. 



“As an entertainment enterprenuer, I had to leave Lagos for Benin to avoid distractions and also because I want to do it myself, I did not want to purchase result, I saw that as corruption.



Before my departure from Lagos, I handed over All Campus Show with a big event of All Campus Show 'Celebrity Cafe' official launch; 10 years anniversary of All Campus Show and my send forth to school held at Durban int'l Hotel, Lagos. I also terminated my appointment with some organizations I was engaged with like: Corruption Not in my Country as the coordinator, Tinsel as an actor, E-Talk Naija show as the producer and others.



“In 2017, I arrived Benin with nothing, no work, no sponsor but I believed in God's directions. I ran the JUPEB Program which earned me direct entry to 200L, the transformation from Lagos to Benin was not easy at all but I persevered, I continued All Campus Show here in Benin and I also started a restaurant, now I am flying well with long wings. 


“Although there were lots of challenges like the ASUU strikes, the lack of power supply, the pressure, loneliness and all, I always encouraged myself throughout the process.” He said



Most of his Thespian’17 colleagues equally signing out as well, were amazed by his unusual appearance for the occasion as it stirred up mixed reactions from them. 


We asked why he changed his appearance and 

according to him,

“Today is my signing out, and I originated the concept of dying my hair to white as a display of Creativity. A Thespian must always be creative, so instead of wearing white clothes for people to sign on it, I tinted my hair white and as you can see, The inscription on the black T-shirt I'm putting on says 'Sign on my head'.



However, I did that because I really do not enjoy he company of some so called classmates because of some certain attitude display , you may not understand, but I believe they do, Although some of them are good , I don't do what they are doing. In a bid to be creative, I wrote 'Sign on my head' on my outfit. And I doubt the ones I don't want will do so.” he stated.



Rounding off the interview, ACS Correspondent, Melanie Joel, Congratulated the great publisher on behalf of the entire ACS Crew as she relayed the wishes of the Crew members to him. 


Jobus expressed gratitude again to God, and his crew members at All Campus Show, as he also thanked his Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Ojo and his siblings for their support. 


He also mentioned in appreciation  to his friend, former SUG President of UNIBEN 2015, Raymond Omorogbe and his cousin, Uyi Valentine, who both assisted him in all ramifications, including shelter. 


Furthermore, he thanked his lecturers, and commended them for giving their best amidst strikes and all issues and choosing to contribute to the success of their Students.



He also encouraged others interested in going to school to do so without hesitations, adding that they can even do so, while working.  


“The stress is for a while, go to classes, write test and exams, behave yourself and also know that the country we are in, may not help you as you think due to unexpected n change. Before now, they say, face your books, but now I want to tell you to face your books and your career responsibly. Share the responsibilities on your career and book, don't focus on academics alone, it doesn't work like that again, unless if your parents have where to fix you after school, then you can focus strongly on your academics 100 percent but otherwise, do the needful. He concluded.



Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post