BREAKING: Labour Party Diaspora Committee Director resigns position, hints on total retirement from party.



The Director of Contact and Mobilization in the Diaspora Committee of the Labour Party, Chief Dr Patrick Osagie Eholor has written to the national chairman of the party, Barrister Julius Abure, announcing his resignation.

Chief Dr. Eholor in an interview explained the reason why he decided to resign from the party.

Dr. Patrick also stated that "the party has not been engaging me in the office assigned to me and I feels there is really no point holding on to the office, I assure you that I shall be COMPREHENSIVELY honest in all my points of grievances. I shall be issuing a press release to the Nations Media on the above decisions when I come to that bridge.

Nigerian students hereby concur with his decisions and promised to yield to all his political advice against 2023 general election.

More details later.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post