HOW ONYINYE JOINED VIQUEENS, THE FEMALE CULT OF VIKINGS, HER UNSPEAKABLE INITIATION PROCESS AND HOW SHE CAME OUT.



In early 2008, while I was waiting to go for my NYSC after graduating in 2007, I remained committed to saving cultists in Abia State Polytechnic Aba.


In one of our one on one evangelism, Bro Joel Iheanyichukwu and I met a female student of the Polytechnic who looked rough. We begged for her little time to share the Word of God with her. And she obliged us. 


We gave her the message. And she was arrested by the Holy Spirit. Bro Joel is a Brother that if he shares the Word with you, no matter how hardened you are, you must be broken.


Then, she began to tell us the story of her life.

She said; I was a calm and good girl in my Secondary School days because of my earlier upbringing. But later, my mom died. My auntie living Owerri Imo State, took me to stay with her there. She was maltreating me.


And in my School, a Government Girls School, some girls were intimidating me. I suspected they were in cult.


Then, I had a casual friend whom I knew he was a cultist. I then told him my experience and that I wanted to join a cult so that I would pay back my oppressors.


He told me the financial cost. I got it.


My Initiation.

On the initiation day, we met at a joint. We drank and smoked. I became intoxicated. Then, they said it was time. And we moved to a primary School. They were about sixteen boys (Baggers) and I was the only female.

They said the initiation process had two options. 

Number one, that all of them that were present would give me 12 strokes of cane each. That's 12x16.  Or 

Two, the 16 of them would have sex with me, one after the other.


Note, I was in SS2.

I said I preferred the flogging. They told me that I won:t be able to carry it. I insisted going for that rather than been slept with by 16 men. 


The first person flogged me with anger. I withstood it. The second person did and I withstood it. When the third person came, it was hell. They wanted to have me by all means. And he flogged hell out of me. I cried and they never showed any sign of mercy on their face. And nobody could rescue me at that point. 

When the pain was beyond what I could bear, I had to begged them for the second option. 

And these guys showed me no little mercy. 

The pains of the flogging and the second options were horrible. It took me days to recover.

They later introduced me to the Viqueens Mama. And I got fully involved in activities and became a Devil. I was possessed. I joins runs and hookups. 


My auntie and her husband sent me out their house, because I became a thorn in the flesh.


When I got admission into Abiapoly, I fully identified with the Viqueens there. 

Indeed, my life became something else. 

A time came that everybody rejected me. Because my life was not hidden. I couldn't pretend anywhere.


Whenever I came back to my senses, I would ask myself, is it how I would live, marry, have children and what kind of wife and mother would I become? 

My roommate was an exco in the same cult with me. Nobody to help each other.


I had a Medical Doctor who loved me so much and was footing all my bills. He never knew I was into runs. He was the only person that I deceived. A day came that he noticed some movements and got to know that I was cheating on him. And he left me and never looked back. All my efforts to have him back failed. I was divsastitated. For days, I couldn't sleep. No joy. No party. 


My conversion. It was when I was mourning my lost relationship with this Doctor, that Bro Joel and Bro Moses came and preached to me that I decided to give all to Jesus Christ.


That's a true life story of Sis Onyi.


Hear me, if you are a lady and you want to join the cult, get ready to be slept with by multiple men.


During female cult initiations, it is the men that do it. Women don't do initiation. And it is the number of men that are available during your initiation that would sleep with you, even if you are a virgin, they don't care.

If they carry diseases, they would transfer them to you. Because, many cultists go raw. They don't care about their lives.

I know, a former friend of mine who was involved in the initiation of one lady. After three days, his body changed. He took some drugs.

After like two months or three, pause began to come out from his manhood.


There are too many dangers of joining any cult.


Female cults suffer so much.

Some of them carry weapons for their male counterparts. Because the security almost everywhere overlook women. But they do dangerous things. They are not always far away from their male counterparts when they are carrying weapons for them. 


I saw an incidence where a Black Bra member was carrying her Black Axe counterpart weapon in the days that Abiapoly (Dr Ogbonnaya Onu Polytechnic) was a warzone. Before he could get to his girlfriend, Vikings externals from University of Portharcourt gunned him down. Before his men could rally round from Coka Cola Villa where they were, the guy had flee. 


Some female cult members have become victims. When their male counterpart boyfriends are missed by their rival cult groups, they become targets.


In my days as the President of Thunderbolt Sermon Preachers Int'l Abiapoly Chapter (a Christian Anticult Ministry in Higher Institutions in Southeast and Southsouth), we had three female cultists from Viqueens and Black Bra repented. They became fire for God.


If you are cultist, whether male of female, you and I know that you are not a happy person. You and not fulfilled. You are afraid of dying any moment. That what you are doing, you won't be happy to pass it on to your children if you eventual have them.


So, why are you still there?

Yes, they will tell you that if you leave, you would die. Even you also say the same thing to others. You know that that is just to terrify you fellow trapped members.


Many of us were like you. But when grace was offered to us, we grabbed it. And here are, doing exploits for Christ.

You too can come out and become a useful to in the hand of God.


Come and be helped by the LORD has also helped us.


Call me on:

08068556814.

Pst Chikwadoro E. Moses

(Former President Thunderbolt Abiapoly)


Source: Pst Chikwadoro Emmanuel/Facebook

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post