An Open Letter to My Brother Olumide Osaigbivo Akpata- Dr. Eholor

 


I am constrained to write to you this open letter. I decided to make it an open letter because the issue is very critical and must be greatly worrisome to all concerned Edo citizens and that means all right-thinking Edo Citizens and to Labour Party.


Without being immodest, as a Labour Party Chieftain who is greatly worried about how Nigeria can get better, and how to ensure that Labour Party clinch Edo state Governorship Election, you can understand why I am so concerned.


Olumide you have to be very careful to choose the right candidate noting is wrong in choosing a woman but do it with due consultation not with money or your strength.


Remember, you are here to win this election you must consult with people that's my Honest advice to you as a brother not 

choosing forcefully, spiritual consultation as deputy governor.


 Remember human being will vote 🗳️ for you not the spirit.


As a leader whom the delegate of Labour Party has chosen, it is imperative to remind you that a leader is a person who is always there and answerable to his or her followers, it is unheard of that some of the followers would try to reach out to you via call or text but you will not pick up or even return the calls, this already posses as a red flag towards the upcoming Edo state governorship election.


It took us some time to be able to clear out so many doubts about your state of origin and in particular the name Olumide and now again the person whom you have chosen to be a deputy unfortunately is also flaunting her Yoruba name, this should send a signal to you that Labour Party is at the verge of losing this election as many Edo state citizen believe that she is a Yoruba woman. 


My dear Osaigbivo Akpata O. It is high time you take full responsibility about some wrong going on within your campaign team and Edo state Labour Party so as to avoid the upcoming disaster.


Where she is from does not matter to me so long she is a Nigerian but my concern now is there are too many report from her own constituency and so many petition written from her own that the Labour Party National Chairman is aware of and Labour Party state chairman Kelly Ogbaloi is aware of and none of these petition has been addressed, if your people don't like you and are unlikely to vote for you then who are you expecting to vote for you? Be mindful do not say I did not tell you after the result, my concern is for you to win this election as I have fought too hard for you as a person, I have even accused the governor of destroying your billboard with me, yourself and Peter Obi.


I have fought everybody who has tried to casts negative aspersion on you but I am doing it on my belief, I hope and pray you take advice not just my advice but general advice from those who are concerned about you in winning this governorship election. I am seeing you in Osadebe House by the grace of God.


For the sake of Edo state and Labour Party, I pray that God may grant you, as incoming Governor, the wisdom, the understanding, the political will and the courage to do what is right when it is right and without fear. May God save, secure, protect and bless Edo state. May God open to us a window of opportunity that we can still use to prevent any unforeseen circumstances.


By: CHIEF DR. PATRICK OSAGIE EHOLOR OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ULTIMATE EQUAL, PRESIDEN, ONE LOVE FOUNDATION.

March, 2024

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post