Ayra Starr: Ayra Starr is dead to poverty, rise in rches; I graduated from University at the age of 18- Exclusive



Ayra Starr is a Nigerian singer/songwriter signed to Mavin Records.


Let us meet her!


HOW DID YOUR MUSIC CAREER START?


"My musical career started when I was 18 years, a big thanks to my mother who encouraged me to go to school before entering music that  my school has to come first,  so I went to University early by doing my WAEC a year before I was supposed to graduate in secondary School, I did not know I will pass it but I just tried thank God I passed it, then I got admission to a University in Benin republic and I was there for 3 years before graduating at the age of 18 years. I had my degree in international relations and political science which I am still thinking of getting another degree but I have been lazy, I don't have time but I am preparing as I am taking my French lesson and music lesson."



WHY DID YOU CHOOSE MUSIC AS A CAREER

My music career, I come from music background and music is what I knew I was going to do but I just have to prioritize education first. 



WHAT ARE YOUR HUBBIES?


I like reading books, I have eaten a lots of books while growing up till now and I still love reading more.


LET US TALK ABOUT YOUR WORK, WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE MOST?


 'Solace' Although, I was surprised when I saw my achievements especially when I saw the Solace video I did on YouTube and I saw 102million views, I shouted. I was amazed and grateful to God, thanks to people that helped me, Don Jazzy encourage by telling me let's do this song, this is the song that this song will go far. The journey of the music was so funny and it was the unserious video session. I was happy doing new things.




HOW IS YOUR CAREER EASY TO MAINTAIN FOR YOU?


 I am surrounded by family working in the entertainment industry, therefore it is not easy but I'm trying to do my best to keep fit in the race.


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post